Big Energy Saving Month 2021
Today Citizens Advice Scotland has launched Big Energy Saving Month 2021. This campaign seeks to help people save time, money and energy through everyday actions.
Energy bills are a real struggle for many people and falling temperatures alongside ongoing coronavirus restrictions means people will really be starting to feel the squeeze.
Research by YouGov for Citizens Advice Scotland reveals that 15 per cent of people who have run out of money before payday since Covid restrictions began have missed an energy payment.
The nationwide campaign encourages people to get energy advice, and focuses on five key consumer groups:
· People on electric only heating
· People on prepayment meters
· People struggling with energy bills
· Those who frequently turn off the heating to save money
· People who can’t access deals and support online
Click through to the Citizens Advice page, for more info: https://www.cas.org.uk/BESM2021?fbclid=IwAR24i2ZV1vsMu3sCWHKo2e_mqwz_OMLoI9s5nJGNUXJcK24BhlgynI-tCh8